White Phenyle Manufacturing Process
Posted by Phenyle on November, 15, 2010
White phenyle manufacturing process
NOTE: This is a Cold Proces
- OP-95 : 350 gram
- Pine Oil : 750 ML
- Water :13 Liter (Recommended)
- Pour OP-95 in a vessel.
- Add Pine Oil slowly while stirring OP-95.
- Add Water slowly while stirring the mix of OP-95.
- NOTE: IF you require perfume different than thisï¿½(PINE OIL), you can use Di Phenyle Oxide (DPO) or Citronella.
- IF more RWC is desired you can use Transparent (Mono Chloro Phenol) MCP @ 2% value of OP-95 and Pine Oil.
- During the whole process the stirring has to be maintained at a constant rate, up to 1 hour without interruption, which will result in a Milky White Phenyle.
Information given above is based on our general experience but due to many variable factors beyond our control, we do not guarantee the results in formulations adopted by users. Users are informed that they should evaluate in their formulations as per their requirement. We recommend testing every batch before use.
This entry was posted on November, 15, 2010 at 14 : 42 pm and is filed under White Phenyle. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response from your own site.